interRAI community assessor self-directed learning
To enrol for the interRAI Community Assessor distance learning course please email interRAI@tas.health.nz
Note that once you enrol it will be at least 48 hours before you can attend the educator-directed training. This is to allow time for the required resources to be sent to you and for you to complete the self-directed content.
This course will show you:
- how to access the interRAI software system
- how to create and manage a new client record
- learn about the interRAI assessment tools
- how to read and interpret interRAI assessment information
- how interRAI assessments are used to support clinical decision-making.
You need a computer or tablet with an internet connection and browser. Make sure you activate sound and enable popups.