4pm Friday 28 September 2018: Canterbury host site upgrade
This Friday, 28 September 2018, we will perform the upgrade at the Canterbury DHB host site.
The start time has been changed to 4.00pm, which means you will need to complete your To Do List earlier.
Taranaki host site upgraded (24 September 2018)
If you have any technical issues please contact the interRAI Service desk at Taranaki DHB Service Desk at IT.ServiceDesk (at) tdhb.org.nz or 0800 10 80 44 Option 2.
Software upgrade ahead (20 September 2018)
interRAI will not be available while the upgrade is being completed. The service desk will send out a notice when the upgrade is occurring and when it is complete.
Your To Do List:
- Ensure all assessments are marked complete prior to the upgrade.
- Ensure all records are checked back in prior to the upgrade (Community only).
Note, there will be NO host to host transfers for the time between the two upgrade dates (from 21 to 30 September 2018).
Guides for the September 2018 interRAI Software Upgrade
- Aged Residential Care How to Prepare Guide Upgrade September 2018 (pdf 567 KB)
- Whats New September Upgrade 2018 12 Sep 2018 (pdf 2.9 MB)
- Community How to Prepare Guide Upgrade September 2018 (pdf 542 KB)
- Aged Residential Care September 2018 Upgrade Step by Step Guide (pdf 1.5 MB)
- Community September 2018 Upgrade Step by Step Guide (pdf 4.4 MB)