Getting assessments right
Good planning is the key to using the right assessment tool, and getting assessments right.
Assessors refer to National Standards for guidance on how to use note fields in interRAI.
- interRAI National Standards Home Care Nov 2020 (pdf 179 KB)
- interRAI National Standards Long Term Care Facility Nov 2020 (pdf 177 KB)
- interRAI National Standards Community Health Assessment Nov 2020 (pdf 187 KB)
- interRAI National Standards Contact Assessment Nov 2020 v2 (pdf 275 KB)
- interRAI National Standards Palliative Care 2020 (pdf 201 KB)
Getting your assessments right
- Which interRAI assessment to use and when to use it (pdf 265 KB)
- Guide to adding email addresses to assessments (pdf 551 KB)
- Computer safety and privacy guidelines (pdf 274 KB)
- Correct process for adding a new client instructions (pdf 199 KB)
- Assessing community people who are in hospital for fewer than 90 Days (pdf 209 KB)
- Assessing adults using the Palliative Care Assessment who are in an inpatient setting less than 90 days (pdf 203 KB)
- Managing Incomplete Assessments and Draft Items (docx 940 KB)