Getting assessments right
Good planning is the key to using the right assessment tool, and getting assessments right.
Assessors refer to National Standards for guidance on how to use note fields in interRAI.
- Contact assessment National Standards October 2018 (pdf 364 KB)
- Home Care assessment National Standards October 2018 (pdf 389 KB)
- LTCF assessment National Standards October 2018 (pdf 461 KB)
- Palliative Care assessment National Standards October 2018 (pdf 388 KB)
- Community Health assessment National Standards July 2019 (pdf 424 KB)
Getting your assessments right
- Which interRAI assessment to use and when to use it (pdf 265 KB)
- Managing Incomplete Assessments (pdf 426 KB)
- Guide to adding email addresses to assessments (pdf 551 KB)
- Computer safety and privacy guidelines (pdf 274 KB)
- Correct process for adding a new client instructions (pdf 199 KB)
- Assessing community people who are in hospital for fewer than 90 Days (pdf 209 KB)
- Assessing adults using the Palliative Care Assessment who are in an inpatient setting less than 90 days (pdf 203 KB)