Online exam (Relias) help
Relias is the system trainees and assessors use to practice and evaluate their understanding of coding interRAI assessments.
If your problem or question is not addressed in any of the factsheets below, contact us at interRAI@tas.health.nz
Read about your ongoing competency requirements on the Maintaining Competency page.
- Logging into Relias for the first time (pdf 441 KB)
- Instructions for trainees on how to create a Relias account (pdf 311 KB)
- Instructions for finding and completing required competency exams on Relias (pdf 575 KB)
- Mastering the RAI LTCF (pdf 383 KB)
- Mastering the RAI Home Care (pdf 406 KB)
- Mastering the RAI Contact Assessment (pdf 402 KB)
- Mastering the RAI Home Care with CA (pdf 402 KB)
- Mastering the RAI Community Health Assessment (pdf 397 KB)