Quality Indicators in Aged Residential Care
Quality Indicators are derived from the aggregated data from all interRAI assessments in a facility, district or region.
The reports show patterns in service delivery over time. Providers may use the information in the reports to reflect on their practice, make changes and measure progress. This information also allows provider and districts to benchmark themselves against a national average.
We produce these types of Quality Indicator reports:
- A national report for the interRAI Leadership Advisory Board
- A regional report for each district region
- A report for each district
- A report for each large provider
- A report for each facility.
Each reports consists of five charts:
- All care levels combined
- Rest home level of care
- Dementia level of care
- Hospital level of care and
- Psychogeriatric level of care.
Reports are now available in the interRAI visualisation tool from 2019/20.