Overview and related screens
In this section we answer questions about the Overview and Related screens for all assessment types.
To resolve your issue
- Check your manual first
- See if it’s covered here.
- Still no answer? Contact us at interRAI@tas.health.nz or 0800 10 80 44.
- Refer to the National Standards for note completion in the Overview Section. Download the National Standards documents for each interRAI assessment from the page Getting assessments right.
Question: 2. What diagnoses do not require a tick in the ‘Use in MDS/Assessment’ edit diagnosis screen under the Diagnoses History overview screen screen?
NB: This only applies to interRAI Home Care and Long Term Care Facility assessments.
The diagnoses are listed in the I1 pre-populated diagnosis list:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- CHD – coronary heart disease
- CHF – congestive heart failure
- COPD – chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- CVA – cerebral vascular accident
- Hip fracture – in the last 30 days
- Multiple sclerosis
- Other fracture – in the last 30 days
- Parkinson’s disease
- UTI – urinary tract infection