Managing interRAI at your facility/office
If you manage a facility or office that uses interRAI, it is a good idea to become familiar with what is required of your staff, to ensure you are providing the right support for them and get the most out of using interRAI.
Managers may also benefit from attending a Manager’s Training Course, which provides an excellent programme explaining how the tools work and the data and reporting interRAI is able to generate for informing care planning and improving service delivery.
Getting the most out of interRAI
interRAI is a powerful tool and the data it produces can give you valuable insights and help you with planning for your facility.
- Integrated summary reports and analytics (PDF)
- Understanding Clinical Assessment Protocols (CAPs)
- Printing an Assessment Summary
Minimum device requirements
In New Zealand, as of May 2017, interRAI has been optimised to work on devices with these minimum specifications:
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 (4:3 screen format) or 1366x768 (wide screen format)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer IE 9, 10, 11 and Edge on Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10 computers and tablets with more than 10 inch display size
- Android 10" tablets using the most recent operating system and Chrome browser
- Apple iPad tablets using the most recent operating system and latest Safari browser.
For detailed information download the Minimum Device Requirements document (May 2017) (PDF)
Exit process when an assessor leaves
Assessors leaving an organisation or facility need to complete a number of steps, including completing all draft assessments and deactivating their account.
Transferring interRAI access from another facility
If you are the new employer of an interRAI assessor, you need to complete a new User Access Form to transfer that employee’s interRAI access to your facility.
Email interRAI (at) dhbsharedservices.health.nz to request a User Access Form.
On the form:
- tick Modify User
- complete all details and sign the form.
Email the form to interRAI (at) dhbss.health.nz
Note – We cannot action requests via phone or from private email accounts. Authorisation must come from the employee’s manager via a facility email address.